It’s hard to believe Spring is almost here! As I reflect on everything that Incite has accomplished already this year, I could not be prouder of the work we’re engaging in with our clients and partners.
We began this year with a shared purpose to use our marketing and media expertise to engage people, inspire belief and incite action. I’m happy to report that our campaigns are doing just that.
Aside from achieving results for our clients over the last few months, we have identified new opportunities and partnerships in our communities, and our first white paper, 6 Pillars of Effective Cause Marketing, was released.
All of these achievements in a short amount of time have installed a sense of true impact that Incite is at the heart of creating.
Over the past few months, we have:
- Created a campaign for Indianapolis Colts Grille that raised $6,000+ for Gleaners’ BackSack campaign, feeding 30 students for one school year.
- Engaged over 1,000 students through high school pep rallies with the Wake Up! NYC initiative that promotes positive school attendance.
- Engaged over 600 athletes to raise over $400,000 by participating in charity cycling and race events in Central Texas.
- Screened 200 women at a Fransciscan St. Francis Heatlh Mammogram event, diagnosing 3 women with breast cancer and hopefully saving their lives through early detection.
- Raised over 2,500 units of blood through the KSHE Winter Blood Drive for the American Red Cross.
- Introduced 1,500 New Year’s Eve partygoers to the Missouri Department of Transportation’s Show Me My Buzz App to prevent drunk driving.
- Added 558 young adults to MAZON’s email database to broaden participation in their hunger relief mission.
Incite is breaking new ground with the community partnerships and alliances that we’ve formed. We’ve created our first bi-coastal voter registration initiative, Incite Votes, where we’re bridging the gap between voter registration organizations to form a single voice in New York City and Los Angeles that will combine resources and improve efficiencies toward a common goal – increasing the number of people who register to vote. In St. Louis, we’re in the planning phases of creating the Ultimate Guy’s Weekend where men will have the opportunity to learn healthy measures to take to prevent common men’s health risks such as heart disease and colon cancer. Both of these initiatives were created from a need that our team noticed missing in their communities and transformed from vision to reality.
Finally, we released our first white paper, 6 Pillars of Effective Cause Marketing, that has gained national attention from leading bloggers in the industry to chief marketing officers. The white paper is the first of four educational resources that our team is creating for our clients, Emmis family and marketing industry. If you have not had a chance to download the white paper, just clink the image below:
Thank you to everyone who has contributed to, participated in or been a part of Incite’s work this year. Here’s to inciting action in March!
Sarah Harris, Founder, Incite