San Diego American Marketing Association – 2012 Cause Marketing Conference
Please join Incite team members Nick Cavarra and Matt Scelza as they present the 6 Pillars of Cause Marketing at the 2012 Cause Marketing Conference in San Diego. We will be presenting during the first workshop session on March 21st. Check out the other featured speakers here. For more info on the conference, see below:
14th Annual AMA Cause Conference
The West Coast’s largest cause partnership event featuring experts in cause marketing, nonprofit resource development, community relations, new media technology, and corporate social responsibility.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 21, 2012*
8 am – 5 pm
The McMillin Companies Event Center
NTC Promenade @ Liberty Station, San Diego, California
Navigate toward success!
The need to maximize the potential of nonprofits is more urgent than ever. Today’s new economy demands the best fundraising strategies, business partnerships, and technological know-how. This conference will deliver the best tools, tips and professional contacts. Gain a competitive edge, attend the 14th Annual Cause Conference!
This day long networking and informational event offers nonprofits and businesses innovative ways to be a force for good in the current economic climate.
Why YOU should attend
Access to industry experts and the latest research
Practical tools and innovative technology to help you do more with less
Get an inside track on corporate partnership strategies
Learn how to leverage technology and social media
Opportunities to network with like-minded professionals
Now is the time to navigate your course through the new economy. Join us for The 14th Annual Cause Conference, and steer your cause in the right direction!
- Initiative Based Giving: A Primer for Corporation & Nonprofits
- When Arts and Business Partner: Everyone Wins!
- Turning a Blind Date Into A Lasting Relationship: Increasing the Value of One-time Corporate Volunteer Events for Everyone Involved
Featured Topics For NonProfits
- Monetizing Your Assets for Donors & Sponsors
- New Ways to Engage Your Board of Directors
- The End Of “Slacktivism”: How to Promote Real Action in Online Advocacy and Philanthropy
- No Video? No Excuse! Key Elements of a Powerful and Effective Visual Media Toolkit
- Creating Social Media Policies That Work: Putting a Bridle on the Lion
Featured Business Topics
- How Doing Good is Good for Small Businesses
- Benefit, Flexible Purpose, and Certified B Corporations: Considering the New Hybrid Corporate Forms that Facilitate Social Enterprise and Protect Shareholder Value
- Six Pillars of Cause Marketing Campaigns
- Why Your Business Should Have A Social Mission
AMA Member $139